Starting a Business Webinar
Are you thinking about becoming your own boss? Our Starting a Business Course covers all areas that are involved in starting your own business. This class will cover important tools and resources a business owner needs to establish a solid foundation during its early formative years. Often, new business owners "don't know what they don't know". This class will equip you to be able to ask all the right questions as you are planning and forming your brand new business.
Learner Outcomes Include:
- Detailed understanding of how to determine the feasibility of your busines idea or framework using market research and competitive analysis
- Basic knowledge of how to estimate start-up expenses for your business and overview of options for start-up financing, and requirements to pursue financing options
- Ability to differentiate between different legal structure options for business formation
- List of important individuals to include on your team when making plans and executing business formation
- Friday, September 16th at 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 26th at 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 10th at 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 2nd at 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 16th at 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, December 8th at 10:00 a.m.